Project Lower 9th

This blog is an archive of design process created by multi-disciplinary students from Art Center College of Design in Pasadena. We are exploring how design can make a difference in the course of reuniting Lower 9th Ward residents. Please join our journey in helping the people of New Orleans.

February 23, 2006

Small set backs for visiting StoryCorps

I was so excited to visit StoryCorps while they are still in San Diego... but I just found out that they take a day off from recording on Tuesday.....(the day we wanted to interview them). Damn it!! We're really busy right now preparing for our mid-term... so I don't know if any other day would work out for our visit...I guess for now...I have to say that it will all work out if it's meant to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home