Project Lower 9th

This blog is an archive of design process created by multi-disciplinary students from Art Center College of Design in Pasadena. We are exploring how design can make a difference in the course of reuniting Lower 9th Ward residents. Please join our journey in helping the people of New Orleans.

February 17, 2006

Photo Journal installation at Alcove


This is how our office / presentation area / gallery for project looks like right now. We're using one of the wall for rotating exhibit which Chris, Roman and I are going to take a turn to share experience from our trip through our filters.

Hope we get some feedback:)

5 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Molly Evans said…

    Very impressive work guys.
    I had the awesome opportunity to see the beginnings of your photo journal installation in the Alcove last week. It was great to see you Wakako, and meet Chris ! This is a passionate project which can only foster great relationships. I'll pass along any insights I come across.

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger wakako said…

    Thank you Molly:) It was great to see you too!!! I'm glad that this blog can update you with project's status. We have received a lot of interesting feedback on photo journal. I think it is a good starting point to explain our project.

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just discovered the website who reviews about
    Several
    home business opportunity

    If you want to know more here it is
    home based business opportunity
    www.home-businessreviews.com

     
  • At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home