Project Lower 9th

This blog is an archive of design process created by multi-disciplinary students from Art Center College of Design in Pasadena. We are exploring how design can make a difference in the course of reuniting Lower 9th Ward residents. Please join our journey in helping the people of New Orleans.

February 18, 2006

Creating Beignet!!!




Sometimes I need to take a BREAK from working on project on Saturday afternoon.... so I decided to make Beignet for breakfast / lunch. I miss them!!! It's a doughnut with lots lots and lots of powder sugar. I think they came from French tradition. That's all we ate every morning when we were in New Orleans. With some coffee and Beignet....yummy. My beignet didn't come out as good as the ones I ate there.... I guess I have to go back there for my Beignet...

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home