Project Lower 9th

This blog is an archive of design process created by multi-disciplinary students from Art Center College of Design in Pasadena. We are exploring how design can make a difference in the course of reuniting Lower 9th Ward residents. Please join our journey in helping the people of New Orleans.

February 21, 2006

Contacting StoryCorps

I have e-mailed StoryCorps couple days ago because I was really interested in what they are doing!! I got an e-mail back from Heather (Development Officer of Sound Portraits Productions) that led me to Jacki and Piya (Facilitators of west coast mobile booth). I hope we can interview them while they're in San Diego or better yet invite them and their mobile booth to Art Center so that a group of people who are involved in project Lower 9th can be interviewed and be part of American history which StoryCorps is trying to capture and archive. We'll see what happens:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home